Bria LOVES the snow! I bought her snow boots a couple weeks ago and the first morning after I gave them to her, I walked in to find her like this. She was so excited to go play in the snow, the first thing she did when she rolled out of bed was to put on her snow boots!
Whenever we are outside just walking around, she won't walk on the sidewalk. She HAS to walk in the snow! Thank goodness for boots!
The first day it snowed, Bria and I went outside during Erik's nap to build Frosty the Snowman. (She loves Frosty!) The snow was so powdery that it didn't really turn out, but Bria can see him in that little pile! If anyone even touches the little mound, she yells, "No! Don't touch Frosty!"
Bria especially loved eating the snow and catching snowflakes in her mouth...
1 comment:
Those pictures are priceless. I love the boots in the morning. I hope Derek's party went well. Sorry again we couldn't make it. We had fun at ours though :) after being snowed in for Christmas.
Post a Comment