Sunday, January 23, 2011

Little Artists

Best Christmas present Santa brought!  The kids love painting and we have been having so much fun!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we may have to do this. It looks like so much fun and my kids would have a blast! Maybe for birthday's or something. Your smocks look so cute too!! Good JOB!! Can you teach me?

Cassia said...

I SO wanted to get that for my kiddo, but alas, he's way too young, so we got it for my nephew instead...although, Ii actually bought it for gage until Ty REALLY forced my hand...literally! (He flat out told my sister that's what we got her kid...ugh! punk!) :) Your babies are so so darling! I can't believe how grown up Bria is getting! She is such a perfect combo of the two of you...I used to think she was 100% Derrek, but I now see SO much of you in her!! You make good babies! Keep up the good work!