Saturday, February 21, 2009

An Extraordinary Day

Wow, today was so bad that it was funny! I am not posting this to complain, but to hopefully look back one day and laugh my head off! Here is a list of the fun things that happened today

1. Bria dumped out the plant we planted together all over the living room couch and window sill
2. Bria opened a kool-aid packet and dumped it all over the kitchen floor
3. As Derek was cleaning up all the powder, she dumped her water all over that!
4. I almost set the house on fire and our house stinks SO BAD! (I boiled the potatoes and the water evaporated a little faster than I thought it would)
5. After I almost set the house on fire, Derek put the burnt pot next to the sink and put a hole in the counter!
6. Erik pooped all over and got it all over Derek!

My day ended great though. I found out that one of my piano students is a finalist from the solo festival she played in today and she will get to perform in an Honors recital and receive some cash, so that was way exciting. Then I went to a program the Stake put on about Emma Smith and then realized my dumb problems are really nothing! I am so grateful for her example and everything she stood for.

No comments: