Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Fun with Friends!
A couple weeks ago we got out the pool and had a party in the backyard with Bria and Erik's friends, the Bailey boys. Bria and Erik got a squirting beach ball for their birthday and we sure had fun with it! When I first turned on the water, it sprayed the entire backyard including myself! It goes a long way and is so fun! I don't think Erik ever got out of the pool! He loves the water.
Last Friday we met some more friends at Thanksgiving Point. This is Brooklyn and Beckam with Bria and Erik. The weather was so cold that we had to go to the dinosaur museum, but we had a lot of fun. Bria and Brooklyn had a very hard time saying goodbye. They are such cute little friends!
I don't have any pictures, but last week we went to Lagoon with the Baileys. The weather was supposed to be in the 90s, but it was actually really nice and in the 70s. We had an awesome day with great weather and with no warning, except for some clouds, we got hit with a HUGE rain storm. Luckily, we were on the merry-go-round, and I am not kidding, within seconds people were dripping wet. People were running as fast as they could to get under any kind of shelter they could find. People were clinging to the posts under the merry-go-round yelling, "You are so lucky!" It was really funny!
Even though the weather wasn't so great, Derek and I decided to hurry and take turns to go ride Wicked. We just get in the single ride line, so then you don't even have to wait. The rain let up while I was in line and right when I got on the ride, it began to pour again! I was seriously scared for my life because that ride went way faster than usual and I had rain smacking me in the face! It was so fun though. We had so much fun, even though the rain follows us wherever we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! Your kiddos are getting so big!
Post a Comment