Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sister Tribute

I just have to brag about my sisters because I love them so much and they are just so cool! I am so lucky to have them as sisters. Last weekend was my little sister's guitar recital. She is so amazing on that thing! I am so proud of her and wish she knew how good she is! Dani played Jewel, Jimmy Hendrix, Metalica, and a few other artists' songs and it was awesome! She could for sure be famous one day if she actually would believe she was good! She was practically forced to do this recital and we are so glad she did. These are just some pictures I took of Dani with her guitar. She is also very good at modeling! I just thought these were so cute...
Holly, my older sister, is also quite amazing! She is an incredible athlete and was actually an All American runner at BYU. She is training to compete in the Iron Man race. She does a triatholon almost every weekend and last weekend she actually took first place! I thought that was so cool, but I was definitely not surprised. She is a rock! This is a picture of her at the Half Iron Man race. Sorry, Holly, I stole this from your blog! I love my sisters so much and am so proud of them! I am so grateful that we get along so well. They are so awewome and yet so humble. Thanks Holly and Dani! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Haguewood Family said...

Thanks so much Jeni! You are the amazing one!

Courtney said...

Sisters are awesome! You are lucky to have 2 amazing ones. Who knew that all those years ago when you were fighting over toys, clothes, boys (and least my sister and I were) that one day you'd be best friends?

Dani said...

aw Jeni!! I love you! This just made my day :)