Friday, October 23, 2009

The Big Day

Well, today is the day we have been waiting for: Derek's big Professional Engineering exam. I am so excited for this to be all over. Derek has been up late every night studying for this for the last 3 months. If he had any spare time he spent it studying. So, I have not really had a husband for a long time and I am so excited to hang out with him again! Please wish him luck, even though he has one hour left. He started at 7:30 this morning and will be done at 4:30. I am just hoping and praying he passes this thing, because we do not want to go through this again! Good luck Derek!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Good Luck! Go on a fun date night when it's all over :)

Courtney said...

So did he pass? Or is it one of those, you will find out in 8 weeks kind of things?