Saturday, October 3, 2009
Mmm...Applesauce
Tonight I was giving the kids their nighttime snack, applesauce. I don't know if it was the best idea, especially because I was on the phone with a friend. The kids are usually more mischievious when I am on the phone. Well, of course Erik threw his applesauce on the floor so I ran to get a paper towel to wipe it up. As I was cleaning the applesauce off the floor, Bria flung her arm over to do something to me and in less than a second, all of Bria's applesauce was all over my face and in my hair. Things like this always happen when I am on the phone! My poor friend probably thought I cut my finger off the way I screamed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh man! I hope you were able to take a nice, long shower and relax after something like that!
I'm sorry...I'm laughing, but I am really sorry!
Oh you gotta love those moments, angry at first, later laughing!
Oh man, I have so much to look forward to! :) ha ha ha But seriously, you can't feel too badly when you look at them and see how freaking cute they are!
LOL! Eden is totally naughty when I'm on the phone too. Kids just know. Applesauce is not the easiest thing to clean up either. Sheesh! :)
Post a Comment