Sunday, August 1, 2010

Canada Part III

Saturday morning, we said our good-byes to everyone and went up to Cameron Lake and walked around the lake. It was absolutely breathtaking. The water was so clear, you could see right through it.









In fact, the water looked so good, we just got right in! The kids had so much fun in the water throwing rocks and sticks that we stayed until even our shorts were wet!



On our way back we came across a little bear! I had to zoom way in, but I thought this was a great shot! He is looking right at us!
That night we stayed at the Ramada Inn in Pincher Creek. It was the best hotel ever! The pool had a cork screw slide that the kids absolutely loved! I did too! We went down that thing at least 50 times! The room was really nice too, and so comfortable. The next morning we woke up, ate breakfast and went to Derek's cousin's church. We then headed to Glacier National Park to go sight seeing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay that is the cutest picture of Erik with the beautiful background. It looks like so much fun. I am jealous of your Ramada, we've said in one several times but never one that nice. What a fun time!